Better Value, Same Wingman
Pest control has and always will be our territory. It’s typically an in-person job where we get to roll up our sleeves and see the difference in our work. We know that our website plays an important role in our work, too. When stacked against our services and capabilities, it was clear that our website just wasn’t matching up.
That’s when we took to the skies and came back strong with a brand new website. As your local and trusted pest control company in Brighton, MI, we feel that the new website is much more in line with our mission and value—and we’re thrilled to share it with you!
We knew it was time to really embrace our Wingman brand. Because when you get right down to it, our brand is who we are. We are your Wingman waiting in the wings, always ready to back you up and step in when there’s trouble ahead. The new website pays tribute to our brand and how we view ourselves as trusted service providers. It also provides more support and information to help customers save time and understand how our services work.
Here are just some of the new improvements:
- Sharp new design and seamless navigation. We’ve already invested in the tools and training that are needed to do the job right. Setting our sights on the digital space, we invested in a new design and user experience. Our website is easier to navigate than ever before and offers the consistency, organization and strategy that our old website was lacking.
- More information on our processes and programs. The old website communicated what we do—but not how we do it. We added a number of new pages and elaborated on our various pest control services. For example, we’ve provided much more information on our Pest Defender Program and the value of year-round pest control.
- Details on removal strategies, broken down by insect/animal. There’s no such thing as one-size-fits-all for pest and animal control. Before calling us in to remove insects or animals, you have a right to know how we’ll do it. With the new website, you can read up on the problem you’re dealing with and what we’ll do to fix it.
- Insight into our company and why we’re different. There’s a lot about our company that you might not know. For instance, each of our founders comes from a different area of focus within the pest control industry. The new website provides much more information about our team and why customers continue to trust our products and solutions for their homes and businesses.
- Company blog. How can you prevent future infestations? How long should you wait before calling in the experts? For every question you may have, we’ll give you the answers in our blog. It’s our way of staying connected and remaining your Wingman in between service visits.
What’s the Same?
Change is a good thing—but so is certainty. No matter how we change our look and services through the years, here’s what you can always expect from Wingman:
- Fair and transparent pricing
- Unmatched integrity. We’re the company that fully honors its one-year service warranty.
- Decades-worth of experience and expertise in pest and animal control
- The fastest and most efficient solutions available. We’ve invested in the tools and training to guarantee this!
- Safe and EPA-approved products
- Friendly pest control specialists who will always clean up after themselves
- Valued service programs for year-round protection and peace of mind
- Free inspections for commercial facilities
- … And everything else that it takes to exceed your expectations!
Ace the Journey With Wingman
We want to thank our customers for their continued support through the years. For many, pest control is an ongoing journey that needs to be reliably managed. As your preferred pest control company in Brighton, MI, and throughout our service area, we are honored to protect your territory and give you peace of mind with our products and solutions. We hope you get great use out of our new website and we’ll see you in the sunny skies!
To schedule service for your home or business, call Wingman Pest Control at 810.923.3364 or contact us online today.