We’ll Stay on Patrol for Your Peace of Mind
There’s a reason why we call them pests. Ants, wasps, spiders and other critters will often return to your home or business uninvited. Certain areas are simply prone to pest infestations and require year-round pest control to keep the bugs at bay.
Save Time and Sign Up Online!
Prices for our year-round pest control vary according to square footage. Using this chart, you can calculate the cost and take the first step by giving us a call or sending us a message!
Your Pest Defender’s monthly cost reduces after your first year.
What’s the Value of Our Pest Defender Program?
Our Pest Defender Program sends insects into permanent exile. Throughout the year, we will protect your space from infestations and give you peace of mind that everything is just as it should be.
While there are plenty of options on the market, customers choose Wingman for year-round pest control because we:
- Use only EPA-approved pest control products. The products we use are safe and most effective in removing various types of pests.
- Use electronically calibrated equipment to provide the most efficient and dependable pest protection available.
- Offer a 12-month warranty for the exterior and interior of the home as part of the program. If additional service is needed, simply contact us and schedule a follow-up service at no charge.
- Run our program as a warranty. Rather than paying for individual services, you pay for a year of coverage. Should you experience any pest-related problems during that year, we’ll step in and handle it as part of the warranty.
- Hire the most experienced and skilled professionals to apply our pest control products and deliver outstanding customer service.
How Does the Program Work?
Throughout the year, we perform three scheduled visits to help keep the insects under control:
- Spring—One visit between March-May
- Summer—One visit between June-August
- Fall—One visit between September-November
During these visits, we’ll inspect your property and apply our pest control products to prevent the most common pest infestations, including:
- House ants
- Pavement ants
- Carpenter ants
- Ground bees/wasps
- and other general household insects
Note: Termites, fleas, ticks, bed bugs and mosquitoes are not covered in this program. We have a separate service for mosquitoes.
Other Terms & Conditions
- We offer several payment options for your convenience. You can either pay in full upfront or pay in installments over the 12-month period. We put a credit card/ACH on file and charge automatically.
- Unless otherwise specified, the program is recurring and will renew on the scheduled date.
- Some scenarios may incur an additional charge. Possible situations would be removing a wasp nest or carpenter ant infestation higher than 16 feet on a home. The additional cost covers for two professionals and a truck with ladder support to come out and address the issue safely.
Stay One Step Ahead With Wingman
Insects are creatures of habit. If given the chance, they’ll return to your home time and time again. Year-round pest control puts the power back in your hands. Creating an invisible shield around your property, you can rest easy knowing insects don’t stand a chance under our watch.
To learn more about our Pest Defender Program or to schedule service, call Wingman Pest Control at 810.923.3364 or contact us online today.