We’ll Stay on Pest Management Patrol for Your Peace of Mind
There’s a reason why we call them pests. Ants, wasps, spiders, and other critters will often return to your home or business uninvited. Certain areas are simply prone to pest infestations. These spaces require year-round pest control — and ideally prevention-focused pest control — to keep the bugs at bay.
Enter: our Wingman Pest Defender. Among many pest control solutions, it’s the best bet for preventative pest control in Michigan.
What’s the Value of Our Pest Defender Program?
Our Pest Defender Program sends insects into permanent exile. Crucially, it protects your home or business from future infestations. Regular inspections and preventative solutions for pest control stop problems before they start.
Throughout the year, we will protect your space from infestations and give you peace of mind that everything is just as it should be. You can count on regular pest control services, delivered by skilled and knowledgeable technicians.
While there are plenty of options on the market, customers choose Wingman as their all year-round pest defender in Michigan because we:
- Use only EPA-approved pest control products. The products we use are safe and most effective in removing various types of pests.
- Use electronically calibrated equipment to provide the most efficient and dependable pest protection available.
- Offer a 12-month warranty for the exterior and interior of the home as part of this proactive pest control program. If additional service is needed, simply contact us and schedule a follow-up service at no charge.
- Run our program as a warranty. Rather than paying for individual services, you pay for a year of coverage. Should you experience any pest-related problems during that year, we’ll step in and handle them as part of the warranty.
- Hire the most experienced and skilled professionals to apply our pest control products and deliver outstanding customer service.
How Does the Program Work?
Throughout the year, we perform three scheduled visits to help keep the insects under control:
- Spring—One visit between March-May
- Summer—One visit between June-August
- Fall—One visit between September-November
Regular inspections help us identify potential entry points and stop pest problems at the earliest stage possible. That makes things easier for you, and us, too. Prevention is almost always easier and less disruptive than removing a thriving infestation for everyone involved.
During these visits, we’ll inspect your property and apply our pest control products to prevent the most common pest infestations, including:
- House ants
- Pavement ants
- Carpenter ants
- Ground bees/wasps
- Carpenter Bees
- Other general household insects
Note: Termites, fleas, ticks, bed bugs and mosquitoes are not covered in this program. We have a separate service for mosquitoes.
For your convenience, we bill our Pest Defender at $49 per month.
We make proactive insect solutions in Brighton and across Southeast Michigan easier to include in your budget. It’s much easier to make a monthly payment than to pay a lump sum, after all. If you want to pay for the entire year of service all at once, we can do that, too.
Other Terms & Conditions
- We offer several payment options for your convenience. You can either pay in full upfront or pay in installments over the 12-month period. We put a credit card/ACH on file and charge automatically.
- Unless otherwise specified, the program is recurring and will renew on the scheduled date.
- Some scenarios may incur an additional charge. Possible situations would be removing a wasp nest or carpenter ant infestation higher than 16 feet on a home. The additional cost covers the need for two professionals and a truck with ladder support to come out and address the issue safely.
Stay One Step Ahead With Wingman
Insects are creatures of habit. If given the chance, they’ll return to your home time and time again.
Year-round pest control puts the power back in your hands. You don’t need to tolerate pests, and you shouldn’t settle for a reactive pest control strategy either. With a Wingman you can count on, it’s easy to strike first with proactive insect control management in Brighton and throughout Southeast Michigan.
With an invisible pest protection shield in place around your property, you can rest easy knowing insects don’t stand a chance under our watch. To learn more about our Pest Defender Program or to schedule service, call Wingman Pest Control at 810-923-3364 or contact us online today.