You Have the Animals—and We Have the Answers
Sometimes you hear them moving in the walls. Other times, you see the droppings they’ve left behind. You might even see them face-to-face (no judgment for shrieking!). Whatever the case may be, it’s clear that you’re hosting new and unwanted guests.
That’s when it’s time to call Wingman for backup.
We provide thorough wildlife inspections across Southeast Michigan. By the time our work is through, you’ll know exactly what you’re dealing with, how they’re getting in and what we recommend as the most effective solution. When you don’t want to get up close and personal to see what’s going on, send us in and we’ll put our training to use!
Our Wildlife Inspections cost $189 for areas within our territory.
Why Choose Us for Wildlife Inspections?
It’s one thing to have insects crawling on the floor. But raccoons in the basement or bats in the attic? That’s a whole other ballgame.
We understand that removing the animals ASAP is your top priority. That’s why we provide fast but thorough inspections to resolve the problem as quickly and efficiently as possible. As a long-term partner, customers prefer our wildlife inspections because we:
- Have the proper tools and technology to work fast. We’ve invested in electronically calibrated equipment to take the guesswork out of inspections. With the most advanced and reliable technology at our disposal, we’re able to work faster and better than other companies.
- Fully honor our service warranty. Should you choose to move forward with our services, we fully honor the terms of our one-year service warranty. You have our word!
- Offer fair and affordable pricing. We know that inspections provide part of the solution, but not all of it. That’s why we price our inspections fairly to look out for your budget.
- Act as your partner, not salespeople. Unlike other companies, we don’t offer commission for selling jobs. We are truly here to provide the information you need to make an informed decision. What you do next is entirely up to you, whether it is trying to fix the problem yourself, having your handyperson to do it or hiring us to step in.
- Show up prepared and ready to work. We know that your time is valuable. That’s why we always arrive prepared in case you choose to move forward with our services right away. This prevents multiple service visits and will save you both time and money in the end.
- Use the proper equipment to access every entry point. It’s often tough to know how the animals are getting in. This is because entry points are often located in the most obscure, hard-to-reach places. We’ve invested in the proper equipment to safely access these areas and solve the problem faster.
- Keep you informed and walk you through our findings. We don’t just tell you what we’ve found—we show you. We’ll walk you through our work and answer all of your questions. We also will provide audio files of our findings and can provide pictures or video upon request.
- Hire top-notch professionals with decades of combined wildlife experience. In order to inspect for animals, you need to think like them. This is a skill that comes with decades of firsthand experience—which is exactly what our crew has.
Wildlife Inspections for Commercial Facilities
We’ll take care of business so you can focus on yours. Wingman Pest Control provides on-site inspections for a number of commercial facilities, including:
- Healthcare facilities
- Warehouses and distribution centers
- Manufacturing plants
- Food processing facilities
- Schools and universities
- Retail stores
- … And more!
During an Inspection, We Will Check:
- The perimeter of your property
- The attic
- The roof and chimney
- Wall voids to inspect for nests
- Baseboards, door frames and other wooden barriers for signs of chewing
- … And everywhere in between!
We Also Provide Wood-Destroying Insect (WDI) Reports
Carpenter ants and termites target wood and can do serious damage. If you suspect that your home or business is being impacted by wood-destroying insects, we’ll inspect your space and provide the answers you need in a detailed report. Fees for our WDI reports are the same as our wildlife inspection fees and vary according to square footage.
Tackle the Wildlife With Wingman
Before you can know the solution, you need to know the problem. With a thorough inspection from Wingman, you’ll have all of the answers you need to devise a plan and remove the animals for good.
To schedule an inspection for your home or business, call Wingman Pest Control at 810.923.3364 or contact us online today.