We’re in Formation to Serve You Best
When you send in the pest control company, you’re sending them to the front lines. Nothing stands between them and the insects or animals that have invaded your space. That’s why it’s so important to choose a team that will fall right in formation and do the job right.
This is the value of Wingman Pest Control. We understand that having pests and animals where they shouldn’t be is never easy. That’s why we’ve rolled up our sleeves and invested the time, money and effort that it takes to deliver the fastest, most effective solutions available.
Time and time again, customers rely on Wingman because we:
- Are founded on decades of experience. Our company is unique because it was founded by a group of experts rather than just one. Each of our team members comes from a different area of focus within the pest control industry (insects, wildlife, construction, technology, etc.) Together, we bring decades of knowledge and experience to every job.
- Honor our one-year warranty. We don’t disappear once the work is done. We’re always waiting in the wings and will fully honor the terms of our service warranty.
- Prioritize customer service. Before arriving for service, we’ll call you ahead of time to say we’re on the way. We also provide audio files of our findings and can send pictures or video if needed. From start to finish, we prioritize your experience as a customer and do everything we can to provide the best possible value.
- Are problem-solvers by nature. We’re often called in to solve issues that other companies can’t. We’re the team that persists, adjusts as we go and sees the situation through.
- Show unmatched respect for your property. We treat our customers’ homes and businesses as if they were our own. We vacuum, clean up after ourselves and wear rubber boot covers so that we don’t track water and mud indoors. Our goal is to leave your space just as we found it, if not cleaner!
- Speak up when something’s wrong (even if it’s unrelated to our work). During our inspections, we sometimes notice other problems that are unrelated to pest control. While it would be easier to put on blinders, this is not what a Wingman does. Whether it’s siding that’s rotting or pipes that aren’t venting, we’ll let you know when something else is out of place.
- Take the time to provide thorough inspections. While we work in a timely fashion, we don’t sacrifice efficiency for speed. We take more time to find the various entry points that would be overlooked in a rush job. Ultimately, this results in fewer callbacks and a better outcome for everyone.
- Invest in the most advanced and efficient tools. Thanks to our high-quality tools, we’re able to reach and access areas that other companies cannot. We are able to perform precise applications because we’ve invested in the tools and technology to do so.
- Invest in off-site training for our employees. We’ve flown our employees out of state to complete ladders and ropes courses. With this training, we are able to rappel down the sides of homes to access areas that other companies cannot.
- Employ friendly and uniformed professionals to exceed your expectations. Though we know how to crack down on pests, we also know how to crack a smile! We hire the most experienced, friendly people to wear our uniforms and put their valuable skills to the test.
Find Victory With Wingman
Pest control isn’t about showing up and relying on instincts. It’s about arriving prepared with the tools, training and tactics to do the job right. And there’s no team more prepared and committed to excellence than your sidekicks at Wingman.
To learn more about our company or to schedule service, call Wingman Pest Control at 810.923.3364 or contact us online today.